Bookmark and Share

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Day New Blog

Today is a good day to start.  

Going to visit SF MOMA tomorrow to see Joseph Cornell's work.  Have done some three-dimensional box pieces myself, but Cornell made a lifetime of building boxes with stuff in them. Every time I decide to not renew my museum membership they come up with a blockbuster show that I really have to see. This Cornell show is one of those.

Here's the link to SFMOMA's Cornell page:
For those interested in my work, I'll be showing at Los Medanos College in Antioch this January. Here's a link to my website: 

http://www.marknobriga.com

On my home page you'll find information about the show.  

Finished work on Jake and Ronne a video short that I produced and directed. More information soon.

No comments: